Timber is becoming an ever more popular choice for use in exterior applications such as vertical and horizontal cladding. It is recognised as an environmentally sound and renewable resource with high insulation properties. Abbey Woods can now offer several choices for your Timber Cladding and Weatherboarding.
Exterior Cladding and Weatherboarding can be supplied in a wide variety of profiles in both sawn and machined finishes. These include a range of Square Edged Boards both Sawn and Planed, Feather edged and Bevelled either Plain or Rebated, Tongue and Grooved with a V joint, Shiplap or Custom Moulded to your own specification.
Generally in stock we will have Cedar TGV, Iroko TGV and Siberian Larch TGV Cladding.
Accoya TGV Cladding now in stock.
We also stock Blue Label Cedar Shingles and Ridge Tiles. Western Red Cedar Shingles are a renewable and sustainable roofing and cladding material; with one of the lowest carbon footprints of any widely used building product. Cedar Shingles are light to transport yet durable and offer a high degree of thermal insulation.
Our experienced staff can offer full technical advice for your cladding requirements, from design to choice of timber. For further information and enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us be phone or e-mail.
Typical Cladding Species:
- Western Red Cedar
- European Oak
- Douglas Fir
- Siberian Larch
- Cedar Shingles and Ridge Tiles
Other species available on request.
Recently Completed Cladding Projects:
Airfield, Dublin: Accoya Cladding. Special profile machined to order
Tesco Kildare : Siberian Larch Cladding. Special profile machined to order
- UCD Virus Laboratory – Award Winning! – NTB Ltd.
- Mater Hospital Extension – M&P Construction Ltd.
- Charlesland Apartments Greystones – John Sisk & Son
- Quality Hotel Dublin – P. Elliott & Co Ltd.
- Fashion City Dublin – Park Developments Ltd.
- Carrickmines Business Park – Park Developments Ltd.
- Kilcoole National School – Collen Construction Ltd
- Bray Golf Club – Dwyer Nolan Developments Ltd